Cardiac Design Labs - A CEan sole winner of best startup @VLSI Design & Embedded Systems Conference

It gives me immense satisfaction to see my friend CEan #-Link-Snipped-# (Mr.Anand Madanagopal, CEO of the startup Cardiac Design Labs) unanimously selected as the sole winner of the award for the best startup at this year's VLSI Design & Embedded Systems Conference: IoT - Building A Smart Connected World.

#-Link-Snipped-#

See here for the earlier posts on this:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's definitely an awesome news! Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !
    SeaBiscuit
    we are building a interesting monitoring and diagnosis device
    Is it the same device that you were working on?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is it the same device that you were working on?
    Yes,it is the same deice MIRCaM. More here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is amazing stuff. Heartiest congratulations to #-Link-Snipped-# We would love to hear more on this from the man himself! 😀

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great news ! Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Thank you all for your kind words. The team is very happy and celebrating. Ramani has been one solid mentor to have. Thank you.

Here is one link with the press release

Bangalore startup crafts award winning remote cardiac monitor
    VLSI Conference hosts first-ever IoT Ideathon, triggers 25 innovations

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m confused as i m not intrested in IT currently pursing btech ece my 3rd yr cmpletd n i want to do some courses which is not relatd to...
It is hard to deny that when it comes to television, Sony is the brand that people trust the most and expect much from. Sony too apparently is aware of...
The Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched a new low-end smartphone Bolt AD3520 further expanding its Bolt series. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 3,490 and is offered in...
Kishore Grandhi submitted a new project: Localwire - Share what's happening around Most of the times we miss many things that are ongoing in our locality. So we thought why...
Toyota Kirloskar Motors managed to surprised auto-enthusiasts as it announced the new Toyota Fortuner 2015 4x4 Automatic. The premium SUV that dominates the road was expected to get an upgrade...