car security systems

Im a student trying to go about a project idea, a temperature based car security sytem, i need help on how to go about it.

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    for a temperature based security systems...
    the basic security systems with a temperature sensor would do right
    so in place of the usual LDRs some temperature sensors which change potential based on temperatures can be used, and that action could trigger the circuit and cause the alarm....

hope i am correct
    correct me if i am wrong....
  • murytheesn
    murytheesn
    I plan on using a combination of ic's 7805,um66,TDA2002, are these appropriate with a temperature sensor and if yes which would be more appropriate? If no which sensors are preferable
  • murytheesn
    murytheesn
    Which temperature sensor is most preferable with my choice of ic's? Or which combination of ic's is cheap and yet appropriate?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    murytheesn
    Im a student trying to go about a project idea, a temperature based car security sytem, i need help on how to go about it.

What is temperature based??

You mean that if temperature rises to some great extent the car may blast?

Is it you are talking about??

I dont see any use by using the temperature based ones!!!

This is my opinion though.

IS it really useful??
  • murytheesn
    murytheesn
    That concern crossed ma mind but i was only interested in the circuitry that idea has already evolved to something else, your opinion matters alot, initially my idea was applicable when a car was overheating but i think it would be more practicable in a house setting, lets say a, temperature based fire hazard warning system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I heard from my friend that Acer is going to launch Acer 5738 PzG. I heard it’s a Multi-touch laptop.😁 Is it true? Is it going to be gamer...
sir, i wish to know if accelerometer measures the direction(acceleration or retardation to be precise) as well. if yes can we use it to measure acceleration and retardation of two...
check out company slogans List of company Slogans
hi guys, can anyone please guide on which line would be the best for doing MS in computer science engineering.
Hello Guys..This question comes in my mind...😕😕 What are the reasons if someone send me mail..It goes into my spam list.. What are the reasons ?How it decides whether it...