Capacity of human brain

Do you have any clue about human brain capacity; if not read this...

Per a scientific study, The human brain has an estimated storage capacity of 256 exabytes (or 256 billion gigs), the equivalent of 1.2 billion average PC hard drives, enough CDs to make a stack which would reach beyond the moon.

Mind

Do you have any clue how much percentage out of that a normal person uses?

Not even 3% of that 😁
A genius like Albert Einstein may have used less than 10% of his brain.

Isn't that amazing; what's your take on this fact?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Only a simple mind blowing.

One question that crosses every one is Why so much brain for a person who never uses the majority of it?

With all puns apart, We program a computer to do tasks with the users knowledge and some task at the back end ( stuff like OS and other applications that you see active in your task manager). Similarly the human being's program needs so much memory space to store all his programs.

If you are just using 3% of it actively the remaining 97% is used passively by all the parts and functions in our body.

Without that back end support the Human machine will fail

PS: Don't think we never use brain, It is being used even without our knowledge
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Only a simple mind blowing.

One question that crosses every one is Why so much brain for a person who never uses the majority of it?

With all puns apart, We program a computer to do tasks with the users knowledge and some task at the back end ( stuff like OS and other applications that you see active in your task manager). Similarly the human being's program needs so much memory space to store all his programs.

If you are just using 3% of it actively the remaining 97% is used passively by all the parts and functions in our body.

Without that back end support the Human machine will fail

its just a dish for girls man if it is small then girl eats some and the boy hangs out so the god knew this thing and he helps us just same for the girls😁😘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Jeffrey Samuel
    If you are just using 3% of it actively the remaining 97% is used passively by all the parts and functions in our body. Without that back end support the Human machine will fail.
    Right you are Samuel.
    It is a myth that the brain is unused.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    good to know brain is been used👍
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    It is indeed a myth that we only use a fraction of our brain. A functional MRI is enough to show that we use all parts of our brain. Perhaps what the proponents of that concept want to imply is that on an average we only achieve a fraction of what our brain can potentially achieve.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Now here is some practicality: did the guy who said that not even 3% of the brain is being used, at least try to use 100% of his own brain ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I use 100% of my brain all the time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiii frnds am K ashish i hail form a place called warangal.... i am perceiving my graduation in home town it self from CJITS department of mechanical engineering...... my hobbies...
sir, i am final year mechanical, we are looking for project...i'm more intrested in automobiles...so we likely to do a project in ashok leyland...but we don't know how to approach...
Please suggest me the latest seminar Ideas for ECE please the latest once ...
https://www.engadget.com/2014/01/11/university-texas-arlington-micro-windmills/?ncid=rss_truncated
anybody here who can tell me that how is SUNBEAM PUNE GULKTEDI for DAC course. I Dont know about this institute and have to pay the fees . Guide me...