28 hours left for the ipl to start.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's start guessing. Which team's going to win the series? ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I don't follow cricket (anymore).
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Dhoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . . .. . Chennaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............
  • Differential
    Differential
    I vote for "Mumbai Indians", which is my favourite team.
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    i back daredevils.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    I cant believe the way Rajasthan royals were routed..., But Chennai lost a winnable game. Bit more aggression is expected from Dhoni.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sachins team has wone... ๐Ÿ˜€
    and the champions last time played very badly this time
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    English-Scared
    Sachins team has wone... ๐Ÿ˜€
    and the champions last time played very badly this time

This is just the start my friend. Keep watching and the real heroes will be back with a bang.
  • Differential
    Differential
    arunhero99
    This is just the start my friend. Keep watching and the real heroes will be back with a bang.
    A good start will lead to a good end! Mumbai Indians have defeated Chennai Superkings on all fronts. Indians' captain played not-out 59 in just 49 balls. Hats off to Sachin. It was a very good experience to watch him play yesterday. and the catch he took in slips. Simply awsome! It was a feast to his fans ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    knightriders fail to load this time too.!
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    We have a betting system in office. I lost all four matches till now. The emergence of the underdogs.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am backing Delhi Daredevils... Sehwag-Gautam rocks....
  • rohitK
    rohitK
    HI,
    Ipl is making all of us crazy..like anything else...One question to u all Are really crazy about IPl-2 like previous one??? Or just watching IPL-2 to shake of watching.... say what is ur view are u really crazy about ???

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Watching IPL for the sake of watching, as every second day rain is washing the day... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Yeah... They should have seriously done it in England instead of SA. anyway, cant miss chennai vs Delhi attack...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I bet for Delhi as they have swashbackling hitters... also their attack looks too good with the presence of McGrath and Danny boy.

If haydon will click as well... then it would be worth watching this encounter.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i am also a big fan of DD and DC this Time..
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    ๐Ÿ˜” Guys, I'm disappointed. Dhoni messed up the whole field placement and then messed up his own batting. CSK lost a winnable game. What happened to that guy?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE's I am designing a 1kVA power supply by PWM using IC "TL 494", I am trying to run the simulation in proteus V 7.1 and the problem is...
On windows XP, is there any way to obtain a list of all documents in a folder?
Hi Guys! I just came across this website that let's you post ideas for free...its basically an ideas auction....i mean it can be a product or some kind of other...
Can anyone help me. Im designing a control system for a cubesat in single-axis. I have two torquers placed on the x & y axis of the cubesat. I want...
Hey, All my fellow Ceans, I am ROHAN here.๐Ÿ˜ Guys I am a MECHANICAL ENGINEER, and a relatively new member to this forum. I hadnt introduced myself earlier, sorry for...