Cant connect to any websites other than google and fb

I am using win 7 and uses opera and chrome for surfing in my pc.i use my redmi not 3 for tethering and connect it for internet. It was good for the past 10 days and suddenly an ereor pops where no websites other than google and fb are working.i can open google owned websites too. Its very frustrating. I used all things to be done like changing google dns for ipv4 and ipv6 but still cant figure the solution. Atlast boarded here for a help?
Any geek here has a solution.It will be a great help to me.
Thanks in advance.
Will attach screenshot ASAP.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# guys any one have idea. I am not able to surf anyother than google
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Are you able to open websites on mobile? It would help if you could post the screenshot.

And you'll need to change the DNS in mobile and not the computer. But this step is of little use if you're able to connect other sites via browser in mobile.
    [Prototype]
    Are you able to open websites on mobile? It would help if you could post the screenshot.

And you'll need to change the DNS in mobile and not the computer. But this step is of little use if you're able to connect other sites via browser in mobile.
    Yes sir,
    I can browse any websites in mobile but couldnt do it in laptop.tried flushing dns,changed to google dns but still the problem exist with pc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you get any error message when you try to browse other websites?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes sir,
    I can browse any websites in mobile but couldnt do it in laptop.tried flushing dns,changed to google dns but still the problem exist with pc.
    It would help if you mention the error that's being reported by the browser.

From your pc, try to open the below,
    https://www.amazon.in
    https://www.amazon.in/

If anyone of them opens then we know the issue.

Also, please download this tool Hijack This! and generate the log. Instructions and download are here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Post the generated log.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    [Prototype]
    Also, please download this tool Hijack This! and generate the log. Instructions and download are here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    Seems your machine is infected with spyware.
    After running Hijack this, you will get list of problems/autorun to fix.
    Check whatever you don't recognize for autorun and fix it. This mostly fixes the issue.
    Herewith attached the error screenshot
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , What is your result with HijackThis. If possible try installing SpyBot - Search & Destroy and run full scan.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By any chance - have you checked your computer's hosts file for any suspicious stuff? Should be available on: \system32\drivers\etc\

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since Reliance Jio is looking to spread its wings in the country fast, its smartphone wing is releasing handsets in quick succession. It is looking to capture all price points...
Scientist Ali Javey and his team of talented engineers from Berkeley National Laboratory have succeeded in creating world's smallest transistor ever. The team has created a working transistor that's just...
There are not a lot of gadgets that you can get for Rs. 2500 or less. The best you can get is the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 that costs Rs....
I stumbled upon the new metrics being rolled out by Google Play team, called "Installs on active devices". This metric will show how many users who've logged on to the...
Polish Engineering firm TPA Instytut Badan Technicznych in Pruszkow has designed the first of its kind luminous bike lane, that opened last week near Lidzbark Warminski in the Mazury region....