Canon X Mark I Mouse Lite & Keypad - Bluetooth Calculator Cum Mouse

Canon engineers have come up with a hybrid device that makes better use of the real estate of the computer mouse that until now, was ignored. Canon X Mark I Mouse Lite provides a 10 digit calculator on the mouse. In addition, Canon provides a Bluetooth 2.0 keyboard (Canon X Mark I Keypad) which seamlessly integrates with BT devices. The 10 digit calculator doubles as the numeric keypad. They keyboard is powered by AAA batteries or a built-in solar panel. The devices will be made available in the US for $60 in August & September.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Canon X Mark Mouse and Keyboard

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HaloIPT, an inductive-charging group, has collaborated with Drayson Racing Technology to formulate its wireless charging technology for high-performance cars. Drayson Racing, which modernizes and races ’green’ motorsport technology, wishes...
With so many terror attacks attracting headlines, and security being the need of the hour,  material scientists at the TU Darmstadt have formulated a highly sensitive explosives' sensor that...
Beetel Magiq Android tablet just leaked a few minutes ago. We informed you about the tablet AirTel was planning to lauch via its sister company 'Beetel'? Well, the tablet appeared...
Hula hoop is a very popular aerobic exercising accessory. You might have seen people rotating a Hula Hoop with extreme perfection around their waist. Many people never learn how to...
Ecotricity, the green energy company, has announced a national network of electric-vehicle (EV) charging posts at motorway service stations. The company read in a statement that each charging post...