Micromax Canvas Infinity - All you need to know about the phone with 18:9 aspect display

Micromax Mobiles is all set to launch its newest smartphone Canvas Infinity in India. The phone is now live on Amazon India website and is open for pre-registration. It will be available for sale starting on September 1 at a price of Rs 9,999. The device has a wide infinity like display, fine camera, powerful processors and decent storage capacity. However, the main center of attraction is its infinity screen which looks inspired by the Samsung’s Infinity edge display.

Micromax-Canvas-Infinity

Micromax Canvas Infinity Teaser on Amazon India website

Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone comes with a nice 5.7-inch long screen with minimum possible bezel at the ends. The display looks like that of Samsung’s Galaxy series smartphone and promises to deliver an aspect ratio of 18:9. The screen has HD IPS display and is further protected by 2.5D curved glass coating. The design not only provides an infinite screen like feel but also fits nicely in one hand.

Micromax-Canvas-Infinity-Screen

Micromax Canvas Infinity's display that offers 18:9 aspect ratio

It is powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Soc and comes with 3 GB of DDR3 RAM. It has 32 GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 128 GB on micro SD. Camera features are at its best as it has 16 MP selfie camera and 13 MP primary camera. The selfie camera has f/2.0 aperture while the rear camera has many inbuilt camera options to edit and make your captured picture memorable. The rear camera also has a 2.0 aperture and other features like SuperPixel and Auto HDR support to capture images with finer details. Additional camera options such as Real time Bokeh and Re-Focus will help the user to capture images with macro effect.

Apart from a decent camera and processor, the smartphone has a fine battery too which delivers a standby of up to 420 hours. Powered by 2900 mAh battery, the phone is well capable to offer 20 hours of talk time and up to 6 hours of video playback support. The phone has a fingerprint sensor at the back and other built in sensors like proximity, accelerometer, and magnetic sensors. 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB tethering, etc. are the main connectivity options available on this device. The device comes with additional offers like free 30GB additional 4G data with Reliance Jio, Rs 250 cashback with Amazon Pay balance, Kindle offers and 24 hours service promise which will entitle the owner to have a first-time free service within 24 hours from Micromax given the phone has been purchased via Amazon India on September 1.

Hence, at a price of roughly 10k, Micromax has tried to tempt the smartphone audience by offering a smartphone with an infinity screen and powerful camera. Many budget users will fancy their chances of having such a device, however, keeping aside the display, one can afford various smartphones with decent hardware at such comparable price.

Source – #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's quiz is over. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -
I've just had this 'I said so' moment. While everyone uses mobile smartphone and apps are an integral part of the mobile ecosystem, it looks like more and more people...
I want to connect my timer circuit through push button , please somebody suggest me how to do wiring connection for both ON DELAY and INTERVAL.
I visited local BSNL center to switch my BSNL FTTH subscription and was 'shocked' to see the latest plans that aren't listed anywhere on their official website. I enquired about...
In a bid to reduce costs and increase popularity of its smartphones online, Intex Technologies has tied up with Amazon India to launch its new smartphone. The Intex Aqua Style...