Canon Launches Entry-Level DSLR EOS 1200D In India At Rs. 30,995

Last month, Canon introduced an entry level DSLR camera - Canon EOS 1200D (as known as EOS rebel T5) and the debutant is all set to arrive in Indian market with a decent price of Rs. 30,995. 1200D is the successor of the previous entry-level EOS 1100D. Only the body of EOS 1200D is available at 30 grand, so you have to buy lenses for this DSLR separately. Canon also offers its customers with few combos on this camera: EOS 1200D +18-55 IS II lens at Rs. 34,995 and another one is the same with zoom lens of 55-250 IS II at Rs. 39,995. The pricing makes it a ridiculously good deal.

Canon-EOS-1200D

The new camera EOS 1200D has an 18 mega-pixel APS-C CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 4 imaging processor. An ISO range of 100 to 6400 (extended upto 12800) and Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30 FPS makes this DSLR best of its range. It also packs a 9 point auto-focus system which gives user freedom from frame shots even when subject is off center. EOS 1200D provides bunch of features like Toy camera mode, Fish-eye mode, Miniature effect and many more.

Moving on to this DSLR design - 1200D has the same look and feel as that of its predecessor 1100D with improved build quality. It has a 3.0’ 460k dot LCD screen and some cool creative filters are available that adds a certain look to your captured image (E.g. Color saturation etc.). Moreover, it also supports more than 70 lenses of EF range of Canon.

Senior director of Canon India, Andrew Koh believes, 1200D is an exciting addition to their DSLR range and It is an ideal camera for first-time buyers due to it’s amazing features and user friendly menu. How many of you find zoom lens deal great at INR 39,995? Share your views through comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Not very exciting as you can get a mid-range Canon Eos 600D for that price range now with the same Digic 4 imaging processor, and 9 point auto-focus system.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - which entry level DSLR would you suggest for those who're upgrading from a casual point and shoot?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - which entry level DSLR would you suggest for those who're upgrading from a casual point and shoot?
    I wouldn't suggest an entry level DSLR at-all. But if I were to as the client is on a very low budget, then I'd say go for the #-Link-Snipped-# as it's damn cheap now about #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I will never suggest a entry level camera with fixed LCD while you can get swirl LCD with few extra bucks.A Family/newbies need a swril LCD for video and tricky shots and fixed LCD it kind of weird.
    I still recommend D5100 over any other entry level DSLR.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computer Emergency Response Team of India (CERT-In) is yet again alerting Android smartphone users about a virus which could compromise the data stored on the phone. In its advisory, CERT-In...
Kinoma submitted a new project: Kinoma Create - The JavaScript-Powered Internet of Things Construction Kit Kinoma Create is the JavaScript-powered construction kit for makers, professional product designers, and web developers...
GEARTURBINE PROJECT Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Proposal Submission Novel Fueled Motor Engine Type *State of the art Innovative concept Top system Higher efficient percent. Have similar system of the Aeolipile...
BlinkMail is a new application that provides a unique way for Mac users to manage their mailbox. The all-new OS X mail app lets you speed through your inbox using...
It is psnr code that is not working ..can someone help plz ********************************************************************* */ import java.io.*; public class Psnr { public static double log10(double x) { return Math.log(x)/Math.log(10); } public...