Canon EOS 600D SLR | Tips and Snaps

After much thought and comparison between point and shoot cameras and DSLRs, and thanks to the suggestions put forth by CEans on a previous thread, I've decided to invest on a begineers level DSLR.

Right now, there's an offer for Canon EOSs 600D for Kuwait Dinar KWD167/- (~Rs36,000) but also available at a Rs3000 discount on #-Link-Snipped-#.

[โ€‹IMG]
[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

The main highlight that attracted me to this device was the flipable screen which is ideal for video recording and also for capturing self portrait photos.

I would like to know from experienced CEans if this is a good buy for the price. Also please suggest better alternatives if any.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My experience has all been with film cameras. Still have a large number of them of various makes. One common problem, especially in high humidity areas like Kerala, is mold growth on the expensive organic coating on the lens. If it happens, especially inside compound elements, it is a costly affair removing.Constant inspection is needed. Get a fine camel hair brush to remove loose dust and clean with a good quality non linting lens polishing cloth. Any good lens cleaning solution compatible with coated lenses may be used very sparingly.
    If you are an avid shutter bug the above is a good buy. If you are like most people, most of the time you will be doing point and shoot. If you are passionate about photography, just do it.
    Let me assure you it is hard work.
  • lal
    lal
    I'm using EOS 600D and it has been with me for almost a year now. I bought it along with the 18-55 mm kit lens. And I'm very happy with it. It won't disappoint you for sure as your first DSLR camera.

I assume you'll be using 'manual mode' for exposure from now on. And this one has got enough shortcut buttons to be fast, quite fast. The dedicated ISO and DISP buttons near the shutter are of great help too. That said, a professional will find those not enough. You'll have a very decent battery life with the bundled battery. If you are not gonna shoot a lot of video and not use 'live view' (as in a point and shoot looking at the lcd to frame the picture) but use the optical view finder, you can forget about charging your battery. It'll last quite long. Even more, if you are ready to take risks, you can install custom firmwares like magic lantern to make full use of Canon entry level DSLRs!

If there will be a bit more money to spend and you like photography too much, you may invest in a prime lens. People say, that is how you should start learning, with a prime lens but not a zoom lens. The cheapest Canon prime is around 6K.

You may also check the SLT cameras that have been introduced recently. The Sony 'Alpha' models which cost roughly the same as the DSLRs, seem to be favourited by many photographers. In SLT, you won't have a mirror or prism moving when you press the shutter button as in the DSLRs. That trade-mark click sound will be absent ๐Ÿ˜ You'll also miss an optical view finder in SLT, but a small digital display at the eye piece.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    I'm using EOS 600D and it has been with me for almost a year now. I bought it along with the 18-55 mm kit lens. And I'm very happy with it. It won't disappoint you for sure as your first DSLR camera.

I assume you'll be using 'manual mode' for exposure from now on. And this one has got enough shortcut buttons to be fast, quite fast. The dedicated ISO and DISP buttons near the shutter are of great help too. That said, a professional will find those not enough. You'll have a very decent battery life with the bundled battery. If you are not gonna shoot a lot of video and not use 'live view' (as in a point and shoot looking at the lcd to frame the picture) but use the optical view finder, you can forget about charging your battery. It'll last quite long. Even more, if you are ready to take risks, you can install custom firmwares like magic lantern to make full use of Canon entry level DSLRs!

If there will be a bit more money to spend and you like photography too much, you may invest in a prime lens. People say, that is how you should start learning, with a prime lens but not a zoom lens. The cheapest Canon prime is around 6K.

You may also check the SLT cameras that have been introduced recently. The Sony 'Alpha' models which cost roughly the same as the DSLRs, seem to be favourited by many photographers. In SLT, you won't have a mirror or prism moving when you press the shutter button as in the DSLRs. That trade-mark click sound will be absent ๐Ÿ˜ You'll also miss an optical view finder in SLT, but a small digital display at the eye piece.

Thank you Lal for the elaborate details. I want to learn more about photography. I will be focusing more on macro mode and low light conditions with occassional function or tour photography. I found a #-Link-Snipped-# with many prime lenses suited for Canon EOS 600D but am not sure which one to pick. I don't want to make things too complicated by spoiling the fun of instant photography either.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    EOS 600d is old camera and worth for its price now. For casual photographers it worth.
    I would highly suggest you not buy with kit lens 18-55 / 55-250 they like worse in performance.

I would recommend to buy body and then add lens of your choice.
    For choosing lens , assume 18mm lens will give you 1x zoom and 55mm will be around 3x zoom which is not good for landscapes.
    IMO, buy a prime lens 35mm for portraits and a all around/zoom lens.

For macro buy #-Link-Snipped-# @ $90, This product is 200% worth of it's price. Attach it to any zoom lens and get awesome macro. Search: dcr250 | Flickr
    I have bought it. It can take little bit time in shipping from USA. If some problem will be there they will send another piece so don't bother about it.

If budget permits, check out Nikon d5200.

--Battery: don't bother about it. buy extra battery kit for 3rd party INR. 3k and all done.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    For macro buy #-Link-Snipped-# @ $90, This product is 200% worth of it's price. Attach it to any zoom lens and get awesome macro. Search: dcr250 | Flickr
    I have bought it. It can take little bit time in shipping from USA. If some problem will be there they will send another piece so don't bother about it.
    UFF!!! Superb!
  • lal
    lal
    I would recommend to buy body and then add lens of your choice.
    For choosing lens, assume 18mm lens will give you 1x zoom and 55mm will be around 3x zoom which is not good for landscapes.
    What did you mean by this?

@#-Link-Snipped-# Does the close-up lens mentioned above let you have a flat focal plane on a normal lens? That is awesome add-on anyway. Looks better and more flexible than an extension tube.

Anyway, 18-55mm kit isn't that bad a lens for a beginner or anyone who otherwise don't make a living out of clicking photos. Ain't the worst in sharpness too. The relatively poor build quality, no weather sealing and a rotating front element are the most hated of this lens. After all, this lens is made to be cheap. But quite well a performer. Anyway, it would be better if you have a few extra money to spend on better lenses.

I will be focusing more on macro mode and low light conditions with occasional function or tour photography.
    With no second thought, go for a fast lens (wide apertures). Primes are best for low light. Lenses that have wide aperture (lower f number, like f/1.2 or f/1.8) will be the ideal choice. The limitations of zoom lenses is that, it won't be able to give such low apertures, which means poorer low light performance.

As ianoop has mentioned in the above post, close-up lenses or extension tubes can be used in place of expensive macro lenses as cheaper alternatives. But, don't expect the results to be as perfect as with a dedicated macro lens!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    canon 600d has crop sensor 22.3x14.9mm which is 1.6x crop factor (22.3*1.6=35mm).
    all the lenses measure in their actual focal length and zoom factor decides on sensor size.
    Whatever they have actual focal length , following picture will clear you how much area will covered in your actual frame
    600d is crop sensor, full frame are like EOS 5d, 6d
    [โ€‹IMG]

Now if, you take 35mm focal length for your photograph. See full frame will cover more area (like zoom out) and 600d will give you less area like 2x zoom. To cover area like full frame you need lesser focal length may be 18mm or 24mm.

Raynox dcr-250 has flat focal length and it need some practice to get used to, because if focal length increases, magnification increases and hence the very shallow DOF (Depth of field.)
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    With no second thought, go for a fast lens (wide apertures). Primes are best for low light. Lenses that have wide aperture (lower f number, like f/1.2 or f/1.8) will be the ideal choice. The limitations of zoom lenses is that, it won't be able to give such low apertures, which means poorer low light performance.

As ianoop has mentioned in the above post, close-up lenses or extension tubes can be used in place of expensive macro lenses as cheaper alternatives. But, don't expect the results to be as perfect as with a dedicated macro lens!
    I was thinking of #-Link-Snipped-# - (not a macro lens, but good for ideal photos) recommended by a friend before @#-Link-Snipped-# suggested the Raynox model.
  • lal
    lal
    The efs 18-55 kit lens is targeted at APS-C sensors and that is why it is 18mm. That 18 x 1.6 (cropfactor) = 28.8, is a good wide angle focal length. That is enough for absorbing wide landscapes! Oh yes, though not sharp as the primes. Should expect a little vignetting, chromatic aberration and some shift being a cheap zoom lens! Effective focal length being 28.8 mm to 55 x 1.6 = 88mm it is quite versatile for a beginner! And definitely usable for landscapes.

By the way, I was talking about focal plane. I don't think we are on the same page! Normal lenses have a sphirical focal plane with the camera sensor's as the centre. While dedicated macro lenses are designed to have a focal plane almost parallel to the image sensor - a flat focal plane.
  • lal
    lal
    anoopthefriend
    I was thinking of #-Link-Snipped-# - (not a macro lens, but good for ideal photos) recommended by a friend before @#-Link-Snipped-# suggested the Raynox model.
    That is a nice lens. One of the budget lenses introduced by Canon with very decent performance. You'll be able to have awesome portrait shots with this. At such big aperture and focal length it will be able to achieve a shallow depth of field, a very nice bokeh(blurring of the background).

Is that the only lens you are planning to buy? If that is the case, you might find it difficult to fit in wide frames. You'll have to move back a lot with that focal length when the scene gets wider.

Before you buy anything, do have it in your hands and make sure it is ideal for you.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    Is that the only lens you are planning to buy? If that is the case, you might find it difficult to fit in wide frames. You'll have to move back a lot with that focal length when the scene gets wider.
    I'll have the Kit lens with me 18-55mm.

Before you buy anything, do have it in your hands and make sure it is ideal for you.
    Thought of going for a secondary lens only after I buy the camera+kit lens (it's some combo offer) and get used to it first!!!๐Ÿ˜’ Will consider the EF 50mm F/1.8 II and Raynox lens suggested by @#-Link-Snipped-# - but that's too early to decide for a beginner like me.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    lal
    While dedicated macro lenses are designed to have a focal plane almost parallel to the image sensor - a flat focal plane.
    Right, I got wrong impression of plane focal length. (I thought you ware talking about constant focal value.)
    Raynox is an addon lens which will be added on front of the any lens and it will add magnification.

For 50mm prime, check that how it will be useful. because it will add around 3x zoom by default and indoor portrait shot will be difficult.

One more suggestion: Default SD they give are mostly class 4 which is very slow. buy additional class10 or very high SDXC card for reliability and fast shooting.

I was just surfing arround and found this great deal, you might like
    Canon 600d body: 31k
    #-Link-Snipped-# 22k (find review about this lens, it's quite reliable all around lens)

If I was going to buy 600d I would have picked up this combination instead of kit lenses.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# is a great deal from SnapDeal.com for Rs29950/-
    Canon EOS 600D SLR (Kit 18-55mm IS II)
    with 2-Year Canon India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance
    and Diwali Offer - 4GB SD Card + Carry case ๐Ÿ‘

But it says less than 3 units available. Don't have the cash right now ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hi Guys, I have finally bought this camera. As I am a beginner, I would like to get all the technical support and knowledge that I'd require to learn to manually use this DSLR. Please let me know the best sources for learning the same.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Join flickr community of canon 600d, go through threads and ask the questions. (If community is alive) this is best source.
    few good forums are Digital Photography School
    #-Link-Snipped-# and dpreview forums.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anoopthefriend
    Hi Guys, I have finally bought this camera.
    Looking forward to snaps! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    There are a million different articles in the internet about photography. And every beginner's article starts with understanding exposure. Even the user's manual is of great help. I'd recommend going through that too - the user's manual, once the basics are gripped. They didn't print it for fun.

To start with,
    1. Understand exposure - Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO.
    2. Keep clicking.
    3. Turn the dial to 'Manual -M' mode and start experimenting.
    4. Keep clicking.
    5. Read a little about the lenses and understand what happens with focal distance and aperture.
    6. Keep clicking.
    7. Read about the a few things on lighting and framing, like the rule of thirds.
    8. Keep clicking.
    9. Understand white balance and flash.
    10. Keep clicking.
    11. Keep clicking more.

Rest will come by its own. You'll read more and try to come up with new ideas once you are in to it.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I was thinking of buying this camera for sometime now. You guys put some great information here. Learned some new things today. Lots of things sound alien to me, but with a little effort, I was able to decipher it. Great going guys...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hi guys, I have been experimenting around with the Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 III kit lens that came with my camera. And #-Link-Snipped-# are a few snaps I've taken. Let me warn you that these are just amateur snaps from a beginner who tired to use Manual mode.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Anoop Mathew
    Hi guys, I have been experimenting around with the Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 III kit lens that came with my camera. And #-Link-Snipped-# are a few snaps I've taken. Let me warn you that these are just amateur snaps from a beginner who tired to use Manual mode.
    Hi bro all pics are good and especially i like bulb mode.
    I like the word "manual"
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Kumar
    Few good forums are Digital Photography School
    #-Link-Snipped-# and dpreview forums.
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Taken with kit lens ๐Ÿ˜€. Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# - very useful link for begineers.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Great Bokeh ๐Ÿ‘
  • lal
    lal
    Nice shot! And great Bokeh!

I suggest you use a diffuser in front of the flash. Even a piece of paper can be very useful for that. Experiment a bit. It'll make the subject a little more soft and no hard reflections. You might have seen a white card on the flash units of professional wedding photographers. They tilt the flash units so that the flash doesn't fall on the subject directly, but through a reflection making the subject look much softer. And try playing with the white balance settings too. Shoot 'RAW'.

Share the exposure settings and focal length of the capture ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    Nice shot! And great Bokeh!

I suggest you use a diffuser in front of the flash. Even a piece of paper can be very useful for that. Experiment a bit. It'll make the subject a little more soft and no hard reflections. You might have seen a white card on the flash units of professional wedding photographers. They tilt the flash units so that the flash doesn't fall on the subject directly, but through a reflection making the subject look much softer. And try playing with the white balance settings too. Shoot 'RAW'.

Share the exposure settings and focal length of the capture ๐Ÿ˜€
    ISO 1600
    F4.5

Manual mode

I didn't use a flash. Used a mobile phone torch to create that 'stage light feel'. Guess I should have use a paper cone instead to focus the light more on the subject to create a 'stage-rounded-spotlight' feel. Exposure is the pre-set value on manual mode - Didn't change it.
  • lal
    lal
    By exposure settings, I meant shutter speed, aperture and ISO.

I thought it was the flash that illuminated the subject and the white balance was not set accordingly. You might need to use the custom white balance to recreate original colours. Or shoot 'raw' and change later in post processing. It is quite easy to deal with raw format unlike jpeg.

And to get maximum bokeh, zoom in maximum possible. In the case of 18-55 mm kit lens, set the focal length at 55 mm with the lowest possible aperture at that focal length (f5.6 with this lens at 55 mm).
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    By exposure settings, I meant shutter speed, aperture and ISO.

I thought it was the flash that illuminated the subject and the white balance was not set accordingly. You might need to use the custom white balance to recreate original colours. Or shoot 'raw' and change later in post processing. It is quite easy to deal with raw format unlike jpeg.

And to get maximum bokeh, zoom in maximum possible. In the case of 18-55 mm kit lens, set the focal length at 55 mm with the lowest possible aperture at that focal length (f5.6 with this lens at 55 mm).
    Yes, but maximum bokeh was little too much i thought so I stuck to lower settings of focal length with zoom of 35mm. Shutter speed was 1/25 second for previous image. Just realized that with 55mm I just had to position the subject right and fine tune the focus.

Let me check out how to 'shoot in raw'.

Did try your settings with (ISO 1600, shutter speed: 1/10 and focal length F5.6 with 55mm) now for maximum bokeh. Will post pictures below once I get network on laptop.

By the way for previous image my mobile phone light was a little 'blueish' so it looks like the photo (subject) is out of white balance - ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜€

-#still.learning.with.each.shot.
    -##thank.you.all.for.advice
  • lal
    lal
    1/10 is too low to hold the machine steady! ๐Ÿ˜

By the way for previous image my mobile phone
    light was a little 'blueish' so it looks like the photo (subject) is out of white balance
    That is why we have adjustable white balance buddy. Our brain is smart enough to perceive the real colours under most lighting conditions. But, when it comes to the image processor, we need to teach how a colour will look under different lights. We need to adjust the white balance in such a way that the camera will display pure white as white itself snapped under that particular light in the final image. We have some presets available. But if the lighting is complicated, will have to use the custom white balance option.

Happy snapping ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    Used a stack of novels instead ๐Ÿ‘

That is why we have adjustable white balance buddy. Our brain is smart enough to perceive the real colours under most lighting conditions. But, when it comes to the image processor, we need to teach how a colour will look under different lights. We need to adjust the white balance in such a way that the camera will display pure white as white itself snapped under that particular light in the final image. We have some presets available. But if the lighting is complicated, will have to use the custom white balance option.

Happy snapping ๐Ÿ˜€
    I was looking for blue-spot-light-effect, not white ๐Ÿ˜‰

Our brain is smart enough to perceive the real colours under most lighting conditions. But, when it comes to the image processor, we need to teach how a colour will look under different lights. We need to adjust the white balance in such a way that the camera will display pure white as white itself snapped under that particular light in the final image. We have some presets available. But if the lighting is complicated, will have to use the custom white balance option.
    Informative!๐Ÿ˜€

Happy snapping ๐Ÿ˜€
    You bet!๐Ÿ˜’

[โ€‹IMG]
    ISO:1600, F5.6, 55mm zoom, Shutter Speed: 1/10. Post Processing: Reduced the Contrast by 2 numbers.

And the one shown below is without any editing. Just one color was used as background light.

[โ€‹IMG]

End Result: Got a bigger bokeh, but not necessary sharper with a kit lens!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - your pics looks great counting that you are still in learning phase. I know most of the theoretical things you will find in manual.

I love photographty, so can suggest you few things:
    - Take care of placing the subject within the frame of a photograph also ensure the angle for proper lighting; that's missing in couple of your pics.
    - Steady hands

In starting: Take repetative photo of an object in different modes to learn the difference.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    lal

Happy snapping ๐Ÿ˜€
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - you need to consider, he is not expert and has just started
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Learning is a good habit.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anil Jain
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - your pics looks great counting that you are still in learning phase. I know most of the theoretical things you will find in manual.

I love photographty, so can suggest you few things:
    - Take care of placing the subject within the frame of a photograph also ensure the angle for proper lighting; that's missing in couple of your pics.
    - Steady hands

In starting: Take repetative photo of an object in different modes to learn the difference.

-CB
    Sure. I have to admit, my priority at that moment was not on the subject. It was more on displaying the background bokeh examples here. Hence took some quick shots. Did take a few more shots with various modes late at night. Feels like i need a good incandescent lamp for lighting. Used the only available mobile torch light and tried various angles, but my subject was 'old' and 'blurred'. So please don't take those above ones as perfect shots - hence the title 'theimperfectsnap' ๐Ÿ˜’

Anil Jain
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - you need to consider, he is not expert and has just started
    @#-Link-Snipped-#: I take advice seriously; it's not going to be neglected.๐Ÿ‘

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Learning is a good habit.
    I know ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    @CB, I was just sharing what I know brother. I'm pretty sure I wasn't flooding Anoop with anything he is confused about. Starting to shoot in Manual itself is one awesome thing to do on a DSLR. Which implies, you actually understand what you are doing.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Oh yes, now the deal for Canon EOS 600D gets better! It's time for those who really want a DSLR to grab the offer!

More details visit this #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    And here's another trial:
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]

Aperture: F22, Zoom set at 18mm on Kit Lens.
    ISO: 100
    Shutter Speed: Bulb Mode
    Time Taken for shot: 3 minutes 10 seconds
    Tripod: Yes

@#-Link-Snipped-#: Here's one ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, you should allow CEans to use your captures as wallpapers. Seriously impressive.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, you should allow CEans to use your captures as wallpapers. Seriously impressive.
    +
    Create account at Deviantart.com, post your work there. ๐Ÿ‘
    Yes Deviantart would be a splendid place for you Anoop.Check it for sure.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Empty boat jetties of 2014 say a thing or two about the past and its miseries...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Keys - The essential part of any human life...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Beauty of Nature
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Sleeping Beauty ๐Ÿ˜‰ aka the cat who conquered my attic (and in turn spoil my sleep). This is the view from my bed at night.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I loved that starlet's snapshot.............grt work @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    the Kochi pic is awesome too buddy ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I loved that starlet's snapshot.............grt work @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Here's something for you:

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Both of the pics are really awesome...............and great ..............๐Ÿ‘...........
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# : Thanks guys, loving #-Link-Snipped-#

Will post more pics soon ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# : Thanks guys, loving #-Link-Snipped-#

Will post more pics soon ๐Ÿ‘
    I am in DA, I will keep trolling your profile for some awesome pics ๐Ÿ‘
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am in DA, I will keep trolling your profile for some awesome pics ๐Ÿ‘
    I too.Great work Anoop
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    lal
    Or shoot 'raw' and change later in post processing. It is quite easy to deal with raw format unlike jpeg.
    Which RAW editor do you use in Windows?

P.S.: Too bad i've not installed Linux or I could use GIMP.
  • lal
    lal
    Canon's own post processing software is great. Then there is Lighroom!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017"
Back in September 2013, the Blackberry Boys unveiled the all new smartphone Blackberry Z30 in an event in Malaysia and now as promised, the phone is going to be here...
Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
Big trucks and cars often block the sight on the highways which makes overtaking them a difficult business. Wouldn't it be very nice if the drivers could see the road...
I am studying "Freakonomics" by Steven Levitt in which he states that legalization of abortion in America has a major role in curbing crime and it had decreased homicides, rape,...