Can you score a 10/10 on these aptitude tests? Prove it!

On popular demand, we have launched free online aptitude tests on CrazyEngineers.

You can take these tests from any device (desktop or mobile) on any browser. You will get correct answers to every question on completing the test, along with your score.

Access these tests here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Post screenshots of your test scores below and we can also discuss answers to any of the questions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My idea is to invent a water purity tester.Already, some water purity testers are available. In addition to that, I want to add some more features to it.
s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz...
Just stumbled upon this video and while it's simple chemistry to us, I'm wondering if the ancient people actually knew a lot more than we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7Y3UuejOsWondering if anyone's had...
I would like to know, what happen, if I use normal hardener for 2 K paint, and thin with slow thinner? In other word, the hardener always should be slower?
Hi i need information about tet exam as i finished my mtech in electrical n housewife seeking for a school teacher job