Can you provide me the list of scientist of ISRO and DRDO ? that will help me to get internship under them

I want to do an internship at DRDO OR ISRO , there for I want the list of scientist' contact  by which I can apply directly for internship under them

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Have you tried reaching out to scientists over LinkedIn? 

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

LinkedIn, friend. You should ask your college HOD to initiate the communication with ISRO staff. Why would ISRO or DRDO even respond to Internship queries from students?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Actually, if you do some pointed research on each of ISRO and DRDO websites, they actually provide the contact number, email and what not of the designated personnel that you can contact for internship. However, be aware that internships at these organisations do not happen round the year. You need to be specific with the timings. Set an alert if you are very keen on pursuing there and keep checking for notifications. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon this new robot from Boston Dynamics and I'm unable to figure out if this robot is cute to too scary (given the movies it can make). You...
I'm a student of 3rd year nd I don't wanna go for placement . So kindly tell me what I do for government sector?
Artificial intelligence approach for a disease evaluation
Hi i have completed my btech(eee) in 7yr... Currently i m 25...i dont have any work experience.. I know that I have ruined my life.... Is this any possibility to...
I am just a script kiddie who request you all to explain what metasploit is and how can i master on it with having some basic stuff about working with...