1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Can you help us revive Founders Circuit?

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Jan 24, 2020
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jan 24, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

The Founders Circuit is our initiative to highlight the inspiring entrepreneurial journeys of engineers and techies who established their own successful businesses. If you haven't seen it yet, we've 200+ awesome entrepreneurs featured: Latest Founders Circuit Interviews | CrazyEngineers

We wish to revive Founders Circuit (FC). Our challenge is that we are a small team that is currently focused on developing the platform. However, if we can build up a team of volunteers, we can reach out to large number of entrepreneurs and feature their stories on FC.聽

Here's what the volunteer team will do -

1. Identify and contact entrepreneurs across the world. We'll help you get started.
  2. Interview them - either over email, chat or video. We can help with everything.
  3. Convert the interview into a story or QnA style article
  4. Publish it on Founders Circuit

Our goal will be to publish feature at least 1 entrepreneur every day; which is possible if we can build a team of say 20 volunteers to do this. Email interviews are very easy to do and many entrepreneurs agree to it without hesitation.

We'll discuss the details with volunteers in private. If you are interested, express your interest below.

As a token of appreciation for your efforts, we'll have a special page on CE's FC where the volunteer team will be listed. Entrepreneurs will be able to pitch to you directly if they want to feature on FC.

I promise that this will be a unique and very interesting initiative; and a way for you to build direct contacts with the business leaders.

Let us know if you are interested.聽馃憤

Posted in: #Coffee Room
saandeep sreerambatla
saandeep sreerambatla 路 Jan 24, 2020
Rank B3 - LEADER

I am interested.聽

Is there any criteria for selecting entrepreneurs? Because I have few people I know who quit working and started something on their own. Currently they are slowly picking pace. So do we want to have proven people or people who have started and working towards it ?聽

Kaustubh Katdare
Rank A1 - PRO

Usually, a startup that has found some traction and is growing is a good fit. We make a list of all startups to contact and the startups that have approached us, and then shortlist them.聽

Of course, we'll be involved in the entire process.聽

saandeep sreerambatla
saandeep sreerambatla 路 Jan 24, 2020
Rank B3 - LEADER

This will also help startups to advertise for a bigger audience rite ? Why I am asking because I am going to train a bunch of students in a start up on data science and they are matured to some extent. If our platform gives them more students will it be a win win or not ?聽

Since that company innominds is not well proven.

Kaustubh Katdare
Rank A1 - PRO

Well, the FC initiative is meant to bring the inspiring stories of how entrepreneurs established their business, the challenges they faced etc. If the students you are training are just starting up - they may not be good fit for getting featured in FC.聽

We're looking for entrepreneurs who have already received some traction (users, revenue etc.).聽

Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
Rank A2 - PRO

I am interested and hope to give my bit back to CE from which i had learned a lot.Its a great opportunity to learn the art of interacting and communicating with great people who took painstaking work to convert聽the dream to reality聽

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jan 26, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

Thank you, Sarath! We need to have at least 10 volunteers so that we can form a team and build up a team. Let's hope to hear from our fellow CEans.聽

Rashmi Gandhi
Rashmi Gandhi 路 Jan 29, 2020
Rank C3 - EXPERT

Wow! What a great opportunity. I'd definitely be interested in this. What do I have to apply for this? I can connect with startups in my area, as also in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore etc. We can create a team for this and work full-fledged on this. Super excited.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up