Can you easily pull belt in Pipe Conveyor Systems?

Hello

I am installing a pipe conveyor and I would like to know the methods of pipe (i.e the steel cord belt) pulling through the modules/galleries from the tail end to the head end at the time of erection of the pipe. If you could help me out with an idea I will be glad. At the present time we are using a winch to pull it with the help of a wire rope.

Awaiting Reply !!

Warm Regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, This is Shameeran, I live in Chennai and i have completed my Engineering in mechanical discipline. I am totally crazy about automobiles and explore existing things about the...
in 3d password, we generaly use 3d password in 2-d component just like laptop,computer screen,in touch screen, i.e in x,y, co-ordinate area. though it seems to like 3 dimensional but...
Hello CEans, What are the roles of octane and Cetane numbers in Fuel and what would be effects in case if vary their contents in the fuels?
how to get mobile location
I would like to know the benefits of learning electronics CAD..Would it help me shape up my carrier in any way ? I would like to get someone's advice on...