Can Women And Earthquake Be Related?

"Can Women And Earthquake Be Related?" Well they can be related as per an Iranian cleric according to BBC. Hojjat Ol-Eslam Kazem Sedighi says that if Girls show the hair on their head by not wearing head scarfs properly will lead to earthquake as it happened just the other day (8.7 Richter scale).😨

I am unable to understand his point of view. Please explain how can women and earthquake be related?😕

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I don't think women relate to earthquake. There is no proof can prove this. If it really happened in Iran, it's just a coincidence! We can see women in other Countries don't even wear scarfs and also no earthquake occured.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Planning to design a Simplest Water Sensor. In which I am going to Use Two Simple Wires. I am going to place it on Pipe There will be small gape...
India's largest telecom operator Airtel is in talks with Qualcomm to acquire 4G licenses to roll out 4G services in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. The two companies may even form...
Finally, 4G has arrived in India. I agree that India's still to get 3G right and the network providers still struggle with implementation issues; 4G might change all of that....
An interesting application of augmented reality seems useful for town planning. Decision makers see a virtual reality of the proposed architectural plans to aid decision making. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012313.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
The new novel for adults by J.K. Rowling is entitled The Casual Vacancy. And the news has it that it will be released all over the world on 27th September...