Can we solved this in future ?

Hello friends,
Recently i read some article about unguided media like micro waves,radio waves,infrared and lasers.
These days we prefer to use unguided media in the place of guided media(twisted pair cable,coaxial cable and optical fibers).I always want to replace these wires and provide some other way of communication from my childhood.Thats what our scientist does.
Now we have mobiles,dish tv, transmitters(You know guys private companies provide some area of coverage on which these transmitters work) and many more.
But one thing that is not solved till now is our current wire connection.
What you think guy's can we solved this in future.

😁

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Guided media will always be around, just by virtue of the exponential rate of increase in data traffic.

Though wireless technology (in end user environments) has improved significantly, I feel the main issues that inhibits its potential are security and bandwidth efficiency. I see that research into Visible Light Communications is quite promising, where for example you can use the light bulb as the transmitter as well.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    ash
    you can use the light bulb as the transmitter as well.
    O realy,
    it shows that what an engineers can do.
    😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Assume a solar panel on every home, which can emit power at as low as 15C , now they generate power at min of 24C!

Such that we can eliminate all the poles and wires in the world!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is specially for newbies who want to understand the major concepts associated to webtechnology. Hi guys this is my own thinking.I just thought of linking webtechnology with Human life....
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and very glad I found it! I'm trying to clear up a few things on my understanding of vapor cycles, so if my...
This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup. The following topics will be covered in details: process of...
Hello This is Gareth Jones, just joined the forum... I am working as manager at CNM Online... Hope to have great time here regards
hello guys....am new to ce...plz,guide me how to use it.....😀