Can we prevent election fraud using smart card??

I'm doing a research and I want to know if smart card can be use as a secure identity module. Can we use it as a national i.d.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jjcris
    I'm doing a research and I want to know if smart card can be use as a secure identity module. Can we use it as a national i.d.?
    What kind of Smart Card are you talking about? Could you please elaborate a bit on your idea?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think using smart card you cant prevent it...

the best system is Fingerprint+SmartCard System and i'm working on this as my final year Project.
  • masmy
    masmy
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#😁
  • masmy
    masmy
    try this.....
    Google
  • Muffy
    Muffy
    @masmy: There might be a 1000 polite ways of letting you know this but I just cant think of any, so here you go- You are an idiot.

Oh , and if you don't know what that means:
    Deff: "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning"

If you cant help, don't post. Don't try to be facetious and show off.

(Sorry , Admin, mods)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Jjcris
    Are you based in India? If I'm not mistaken, India does plan to use smart cards for national ID usage. We have a discussion here at the moment:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Not a 100% foolproof method to remove election fraud, but it does mitigate it somewhat.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What do you think about FingerPrint + Smartcard System Ash?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Any update on BSNL JTO 2009 results? We've been getting lots of hits for the BSNL JTO exam. If you have any update, please post it here as soon...
Group A - India, Pakistan, West Indies and Australia Group B - South Africa, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and England
India raced to a solid 2-0 lead after first day’s action of this World Group play-off tie.
Read the interview here: Know Your CEan – Mad Scientist - CrazyEngineers Your questions, queries, comments in this thread!
hi..i am third year mechanical student.i want to prepare for GATE 2010.i want to know how to prepare for this within 4 months? on which subjects i have to lay...