Can we go in past??

I been watching documentry of Stephen Hawkings on Discovery that with higher speed we can slowdown time for us.
But question is can we go to past.
For ex: suppose if I can go to past to 2000 and kill Osama what happen to today, is everything will change immediately!!! quite obious NO!.
Then, is it impossible to go into Past?😨

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ianoop
    I been watching documentry of Stephen Hawkings on Discovery that with higher speed we can slowdown time for us.
    Higher speed as in?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Speeds faster than the speed of light.

We can't change the past. There's a concept of Parallel Universe. Has anyone seen the documentaries "The Theory Of Everything", "The Theory Of Nothing" ?
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    ianoop
    But question is can we go to past.😨
    No chance!!!!!!👍
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hmmm... We can't go in past.
    Can we see the Past ?
    Like "Prehistoric Park "!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests 😉. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro...
Flipkart has not doubt set standards for the Indian eCommerce. Flipkart is growing at a rapid rate and ships over 30k items every single day! No doubt, the venture capitalists...
Name: Kunal Raut *Engineering Trade: Electronics Location: Currently I am located in Suburban Mumbai. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: books , cricket , cooking , eating *Aim in life: To...
For the life of me I cannot figure out how this trick was done:
the following is a snippet for splitting the file(from parameter FileInputPath) into the number of splits(given as outputfiles) to the specified folder (FolderOUtputPath). the files are split.(my file s an...