Can we close our Ears with Fingers for long Hours?

Can we close our Ears with Fingers for long Hours?
while reading One gets more concentration if we do so.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am not with you in the second statement Cos I play music and study

But if you are happy with studying with fingers in your ears That is not a problem at all for me

To the question: First wash your hands thoroughly before putting them into your ears
    Next remove your fingers from your ears once every 20 min Cos microbes tend to accumulate in anaerobic locations. We don't want to mess with them so remove your fingers every 20 min and go around the place for 5 min and resume studying.

This way you can easily be able to do what you want

Have fun
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have seen people studying closing their ears, and it helps in mugging what they are studying it seems.

This information i got from people doing it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

''Refrigeration'' works on ''bell collemn'' cycle why not on other cycles?
This is the official thread for all the latest updates on Indian Government Jobs available for the year 2013.
Healthkart.com comes for selecting students in campus for Computer Science branches (CSE/COE/IT/SE). Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Aptitude + Technical Round : There...
Axtria comes for selecting students in campus for almost all engineering branches. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Round : It was for an...
Accolite comes for selecting students in campus for Computer Science branches (CSE/COE/IT/SE). Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Coding Round : There was a...