1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Can these ten technologies make one a super hero?

Question asked by Ramani Aswath in #Coffee Room on Oct 24, 2019
Ramani Aswath
Ramani Aswath · Oct 24, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Design News hopes: The Avengers may have had their endgame. But the superhero craze isn't slowing down. As implausible as a lot of superhero technologies and abilities are, you might be surprised to know that a lot of the gadgets seen in comic books and movies aren't dissimilar to real technologies being developed today. While it's definitely not a good idea to don a mask and fight crime, there are innovations around today that could make your life as a crime fighter easier (or at least much cooler). Check out the slideshow to see some of today's most promising superhero-related technologies.

10 Technologies That Can Make You Into a Superhero

Posted in: #Coffee Room
Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra · Jan 12, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

Avengers😍 

I am a big fan of the movie IRONMAN. Robert Downey jr. made the character unforgettable, named 'Tony Stark'. I have not seen any movie where technology is explained like this one. The innovations they showed in the movie are so relatable to our real world. The computer programs like JARVIS and FRIDAY can be made in real (like Alexa and google assistant). And above all, the Ironman Armor... That can also be made in real. I saw a youtube video of channel 'Hacksmith' where the guy made the ironman armor in real (Not with all the features like arc reactor).

I know we need some more time to grow to that level of technology but one day for sure, these all fictions are going to be the reality. (with some exceptions).

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up