Hello frnds I am studying bcom third year hons and I am also doing a software programming course from TCS ION of 1.5 yrs.will it help me to get a good job in technical area

Hello frnds I am studying bcom third year hons and I am also doing a software programming course from TCS ION of 1.5 yrs.will it help me to get a good job in technical area

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News has this on iPhone XS and XS Max:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/iphone-xs-and-xs-max-teardowns-better-machine-learning-new-battery-shapes-and-beer-proofing/145950196959647?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6102&elq_cid=1069623
I would like to do my project on transportation engg or water resource engg. Or else i would like to do on any advanced construction materials.
Every IT companies provide some services as per their skill employee so what are the main factors that every employer should take care before expanding its services...
C cat examination for mechanical engineersI am a mechanical engineer thinking if having a carrer in computer? 
I am very confused about the companies. I have good communication and management skills. So please suggest me that what will be a good option for me to be placed.