Can Someone suggest a good WordPress theme [free]

Hey, Could someone suggest me a good WordPress theme for a blogging niche blog.

A magazine theme would also work.

Although a free theme would work great, but if it's paid I've no problem.

Thanks in advance..😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out themes from magazine3. They are really good at making wordpress magazine themes.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out themes from magazine3. They are really good at making wordpress magazine themes.

Ok, just checking them out..!!

Looks great..

Thanks..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PayZippy - an online payment gateway service from Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS) Pvt. Ltd. has been launched exclusively for Indian merchants. The service will allow merchants to accept card...
Tomás Palacios, associate professor of electrical engineering & computer science at MIT is fascinated by two materials - Gallium Nitride & Graphene. He calls them 'Extreme Materials' and has setup...
Nokia has launched Nokia 207, Nokia 208 and Nokia 208 Dual SIM phones today aimed at providing 3G connectivity to budget users. Nokia have continued with the ‘candy bar’ styling...
Intel Clovertrail is the processor developed for the smartphone application, Intel has successfully managed to lower down the power consumption of the processor, Infact the power consumption has decreased lower...
is it possible to design an RCC structure in which the reinforcement rods are replaced by I-sections in beams and columns?????? please give me suggestions... what i mean is... An...