Can pre-cast concrete foundation walls be used to repair/replace a failing foundation

My house is 42 years old and the foundation walls are failing, the basement floors are cracking, the living room is sloping. I definitely need to find a solution fast. I would like to know if pre-cast concrete foundation walls can be used to repair or replace an old foundation that is failing. Is this possible?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have plain boring cracked concrete around my pool and I am looking to spruce it up a bit. When stamped concrete is done, is it a treatment that is...
Google is going bullish on their newly launched Google Plus service. As a result, they're making lot of changes to their existing products. Once such product, Google Toolbar for Firefox...
Dear friends, Sharing with you is an engineering software which designs a box-up / clamp (both welded & bolted) for leaking pipes. Here are the salient features: 1. Basic clamp...
Samsung Wave S8500 Bada 2.0 update has been leaked. The software works fine for most of the apps except that there are few known (serious) issues. Check out - Download...
Samsung may launch Samsung Galaxy 3D phone in Q4 of 2011. The new phone is expected to be Android powered and feature 3D screen. The Android 2.3 will be made...