Can plc be used for smart metering?

which is the best to do the smart metering

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    In engineering, there's no best solution. There's only optimal solution satisfying a set of constraints. So first define your constraints and then seek a solution.
  • Don Engineering Training
    Don Engineering Training
    Dhayalan.S
    which is the best to do the smart metering
    You can cut the list down considerably if you figure the constraints will require you use a #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The new system uses its on-board sensor to detect the risk of collision with an obstacle or pedestrian, initially warning the driver with visual and audible alerts. Pre-collision brake...
Can any one correct the following code and explain... The function decode is returning a string and i want that local string to be stored in another string in main...
Hello Friends I am badly stuck with following Problem I have a Project set up on my localhost in following hierarchy www/htdocs/abl Now the Problem is I want to rewrite...
Chinese researchers have finally made a breakthrough in the wireless internet segment with Li-Fi technology, where wireless signals get transmitted via lightbulbs. These brilliantly awesome Chinese folks proposed that four...
Tapping into the smartphone and tablet market, Microsoft has today released a Remote Desktop App for Android, iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Mac which allows users to remotely access their...