can matlab and visual studio be linked?

is it possible to link matlab and visual studio 2008?...i heard matlab itself has front end(GUI) but i have one module written in C# in visual studio and i wanna add a module(which ll use matlab for image processing...) is it possible to link these two modules in my project...kindly help

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    This might help you: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the cursor moves over each entity it is identified. Click on the entity and you are taken to an article on that. https://cliptank.com/PeopleofInfluencePainting.htm
How to find the following impedance/admittance matrix? Find the impedance matrix (Z matrix) for (a) and (b) Find admittance matrix (Y matrix) for (a) and (b) Find the impedance matrix...
hai ceans and my friends.... In my department ece,there is a function conducted for our college students only.i am studying second year and i felt to give a ppt,foe which...
Hey guys, I need to convert a JSON object to string using java program. And then i will receive that string in a javascript code. So please tell me how...
i have taken the dd for bitsat,after that a printout.... now where should i post the printout and along with what it should be posted? and where to paste our...