Can I switch my college after second year?

Hi i am 2nd year mechanical students my present coll is Pdvvp Nagar and i want to change my college to Coe Sanjivani kopargaon ....can it is possible after 2nd year

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Its possible after 1st year, but after 2nd year, I am not sure. Its best you go to the later and enquire there if that's possible. College websites mostly have contact information for queries. You can reach on that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wind energy is one of the most famous and oldest technique of obtaining electricity. It is also a non renewable energy resource. It had undergone lots of R&D work for...
Why cold working process is followed by annealing? Cant we directly go for hot working process?
Hi I heard that CRNGO(Cold rolled non grain oriented) steels is rolled in random directions such that the grains elongate in different directions. Is rolling Possible in random directions? If...
Hi, I have been working on a Sponsored Research Project during the final year of my M.Tech. The responsibilities were same as that of a Project Assistant. However, I was...
Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo, has launched an upgraded version of Oppo F1s unveiled earlier in August this year with increased RAM and internal storage capacity. The new device sports a...