Can I study B.Ed after B.Tech in Kerala, if I want a job as a school teacher?

Hi.  I completed my btech in IT And now i would like to continue my career as a school teacher...  can i study b. Ed after b. Tech in kerala?Many colleges told me No...

I asked few colleges about the admission but no one accepted...

What to do?

Replies

• kiran babu
    kiran babu

One of the option for you is to pursue Master of Arts in Education (M.A. in Ed) . this will help you become a teacher directly without doing B.Ed

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# From what I have read, for pursuing B.Ed. in Kerala, you need to have either a B.A. degree or a B.Sc. degree. However, if you are willing to travel to other states, many do accept B.E. or B.Tech degrees for B.Ed. eligibility criteria. 

I just checked the official Kerala University website just now, and saw the B.Ed. prospectus there.

You can check it here: #-Link-Snipped-# On page number 6, they have mentioned the following -

Candidates should have passed the BA/B.Sc Degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern from the University of Kerala or any other University recognized by the University of Kerala are eligible.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Important Note: If you wish to ask questions about B.Ed after B.E / B.Tech, please join the special #-Link-Snipped-#. Questions asked in Discussions will be deleted.  :

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can u give me any idea about how to work on the privacy issue of blockchain?? .. I mean can u give a direction on which I should research and...
I paid CDAC entrance exam fee through Google pay using QR code and now it does not show payment status, what should I do now?
I am very confused about the field. I am not good at coding.Whether I should go for Development or testing or any other field related to the IT industry.
Hi want  we want internship training for 6 months in bhel , Hyderabad