Can i replace sand with fly ash in thermacol concrete to get maximum strength /density ratio

Can i replace sand with fly ash in thermacol concrete to get maximum strength for maximum strength /density ratio for college project. Sir please specify correct ratio too

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA, being kind enough to share and care, has recently unveiled a series of software, all used for technical purposes to the public for free of cost, waiving any royalty...
According to a breakthrough research, a novel wireless arm patch could help reduce migraine aches for more than 60% of the study participants. The device developed by therapeutic electronic company...
Skype has announced that the Skype for Linux Beta V.5.0 is now available for download on the official website (see source link below). Microsoft, which had acquired Skype for $8...
I need some project idea related to electronics and communication domain. Suggest me some good ideas for major project.thanks in advance.
The Initial Problem When the calendar said March 1st, everyone with a Jio SIM rushed to get the Jio Prime membership. Sadly on day one, the payment gateway of Jio...