Can i post continously...Moderators please reply

Dear Moderator,
Basically, I am an Instructor in an Pvt. College. But, i have pleanty of unanswered apptitude questions, similiar to my previous postings.
Here i can find many persons interact.

I am settled in my career. But, i hope these questions and solutions (which we conclude from this forum) will help begineers.

Please reply sir/madam.
Thanks for your support.
R.Rengaraj

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No need to ask..! you may go on posting your questions.!

Our CEans will answer them...!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may, but make sure the questions you post are not 'too basic'. Also, start a new thread for each new question with an appropriate title.
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sure sir,
    To my knowledge i will not post too basic ones. As you suggested i will post new question in new thread only with reasonable title.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anybody suggest some good books regarding bridge engineering which will help in designing bridge components especially Substructures( piers and abutments) and placement of loads. thanks
Sir / madam, My question is A bus started from bus stand at 8:00 am, after staying for 30 minutes at destination, it returned back to the bus stand. The...
Last night saw the unveiling of Peugeot's innovative new concept, the BB1 at The Hospital Club in London. With its BB1 concept, Peugeot has created a totally new solution to...
Hi Friends, I am Student of Aeronautical Engineering MSc. I would appreciate if any one can suggest some research topics for dissertation. regards,
The undisputed Baadshah of Bollywood turned 44 on Nov 2 Wish him put your views on what this year had for him and what the coming year seems to bring