Can I learn C++?

Can i learn C++ over C

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    dude I am following your posts since many days, It is good that you have very keen interest in Programming.

I will rather suggest you to focus on c only for now and simultaneously focus on your mathematical skills that I believe is the base for every great programmer

Also start participating in online coding competition that will be add great motivation to your learning.

Code chef and top coder are good platform where you can compete with world.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I have learned the basics of c
    Isn't c++ similar to c?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Truly speaking I have never learnt c, but in my career as a programmer I have only seen only one difference between two , i.e for input, it is scanf in c , cin for c++ and printf in c and cout for c++ 😀

Rest I am really not sure

But that doesn't matter actually c or c++ is just a base through which you should start learning

Rest Programming is not just about syntax, if anyone who can can think logically then he is a programmer if any one who can bring solutions then he is a programmer

Thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has revealed their new smartphone Gionee Elife S5.5. This is considered to be world’s slimmest smartphone having thickness of just 5.5 mm. Gionee Elife S5.5 leaves...
Continuing my series of weekend debates, I present you another topic to put some thought into. Since it was a weekend I decided to indulge myself with my favorite dish...
Hi, Could you please suggest me which one would be better to opt for. Also it could be great if you could give some reasons as well along with the...
Yeah! You heard it right !! Try it right now, WhatsApp won't work, Facebook, showed it, how can they turn the world upside down !
South Korean Electronics giant Samsung today introduced the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. These new versions of Gear are in many terms different than the previous ones. The...