1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Can I get admission in CDAC Embedded Systems Course with 1200 Rank?

Question asked by Kriti Mehta in #CDAC on Jan 8, 2019
Kriti Mehta
Kriti Mehta · Jan 8, 2019
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

My rank in A+B+c is 1200 can i get admission in cdac embedded system course?

Posted in: #CDAC
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 8, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Kirti - please ask your question in the official CDAC Group - https://www.crazyengineers.com/groups/cdac-aspirants.33/feed/ . You'll get quicker and better responses. 

Omkar Ambhore
Omkar Ambhore · Jan 8, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Hellow i want to join in c dac for future but i don't  know about it plz say me about it 

and alse guide for study and sample question for c cat exam and c dac center information in puna.....

Kriti Mehta
Kriti Mehta · Dec 21, 2019
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

Hello  omkar,  to join CDAC you have to first appear in C- CAT exam which is organised by CDAC Twice in a Year.  You have to check when the form of cdac is available to fill. In The exam you will be having Aptitude section and programming section based on that Ranking will be done. So depending on your rank you will get admission in course of your choice from higher to lower choices filled by you in counseling. 

Cdac pune is very good in terms of quality of teaching still if you are a beginner then you ll not get anything since they teach in very fast manner and each course last just for 7_8 days. But if you are aware of all the subject then join it. Most of the student choose Cdac for placements. Still it doesn't guarantee you for placements you need to work hard for that and should have a good knowledge in each subject.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up