Can Google-Motorola get a ban on Apple devices?

Patent infringement suit war is spreading the wings.

Per Latest new, Motorola-Google’s had all the plans to filed a patent suit against Apple seeking for import ban of all major Apple devices including iPhone, iPad and ipod touch in united state. Motorola had filed the paper work on Friday but would be available for public viewing on Monday after they post it online.

This Suit is citing infrengment for seven patents and major ones are including Location reminder, siri and email notification.

Do not forget that few weeks back couple of small chinese companies won case against apple and holed in their pocket; then samsung and now now the Google-Motorola -- looks like whole world is behind Apple.

Do you think Apple would be able to survive this ?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They can. Frankly speaking, more than what the patents are about; it's always the fight between the the law firms these companies have recruited. The smarter one would win. From what I've followed on other blogs; a complete ban on Apple devices ( specifically, their import from China ) would be an extreme decision by the American courts. There's a high chance that if there's anything that can go wrong against Apple; it'll be settled out of courts. Apple's got all the cash-power to do that; and makes more sense for Google to opt for that option than investing millions 'just to stop' Apple.

Why? Because I hardly believe that an Apple customer (even a potential customer) will opt for Samsung's products. If someone's fixed their eyes on iOS product, they're highly unlikely to settle out for Android. Apple's built their own fanclub, just like Samsung has.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since School Days, I never liked Monday, as I have to go to school after Sunday 😁 With my job love for Monday almost vanished... 😏 Today, I was reading...
I'm planning to do projects in inverters, so i want to clearly understand multilevel inverters and its advantages over ordinary conventional inverters.
Hi, I need a little help over here. I'm new to this site and I've no idea where to find study material. Anyone have "Notes" for this subject? I badly...
Reading about engineers who revolutionized the tech-industry is always a good way to start the week for a CEan. 👍 An early engineer at Intel - Victor Poor was one...
Dere were none b4 me nd dere will none after me so dats makez me 1 nd only!!😀