Can energy be converted into mass?

E=MC2 relation shows the energy mass equation..can we change of energy into mass...............

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It occurs in cosmic ray Showers
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    It occurs only at high speeds I suppose.! And due to collisions at "really High speeds".! 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Na pal it occurs due to interaction of Quantas with the magnetic field around the Nucleus of an atom

So the overall probability of this event to occur is very low
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    That's why I said at high speed and due to high speed collisions.! Oh, did I mention that.! Oops, sorry I meant that.!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    vinod1993
    That's why I said at high speed and due to high speed collisions.! Oh, did I mention that.! Oops, sorry I meant that.!
    High speed is not the only criteria we need more energy in the order of GeV that is available in cosmic rays and dark energy matters only

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am aware there is a built in utility for bridging connections, but I was trying to implement the same using a Python Script. This is the how the set-up...
Can someone provide me with a format for software proposal? I want to know how software proposals are made?
Real Age has come up with tips to keep you on your toes, literally. Real Age was not of much use to me as my aim was to put on...
My college has given me an opportunity to work on any one of the project given below: 1) Smart irrigation system using ARM 2)Room automation system using ARM 3) Design...
Designing a power supply has many dimensions. Depending on the end use and reliability considerations, additional constraints may be imposed. Pages 12-13 of the Sept issue of Electronic Industry Update...