View Feed
Community of Mechanical Engineers: Get help about everything related to mechanical engineering from fellow mechanical engineers.
736 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Prasannasanna • Aug 11, 2015

Can Computer Science Engineer Do M.S. In Automobile?

I am now in my 3rd sem I want to do my pg in Germany in field of question is that can I do this by completing ug course in cse field ?
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Aug 11, 2015
@Prasannasanna From what I know, to do masters in Automobile you need to have your under-graduate (Bacherlors) degree in -
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Automobile Engineering
  • Production Engineering
  • Manufacturing Engineering
  • Mechatronics
Prasannasanna • Aug 12, 2015
I saw the above discussions in that many people have the same probs they stated if this is the case required for that study pls say me surely what is the way whether I can do r not r after this I have do automobile course as my ug course again
saharaD • Oct 5, 2015
Hi @Prasannasanna,

You can switch your Majors to Automobile. If your UG in CSE had subjects like statistics, control systems, electrical engineering etc it will be an advantage to your profile. If not, some universities require you to take some introductory courses.


Share this content on your social channels -