Can CE be accessed on smart phones

CE's community url is saved on my mobile as bookmark so i never try to go to home page and click on drop down to select community.

Today i realised that unlike showing tabs on computer or laptop on mobile shows the drop down for voice / small talk etc. However Community is not listed in that

I was just wondering without that option how user would access the forum

-CB

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I was not following CE so closely in last few months, so pardon me if i am asking that is already being discussed. Thogh i have tried to search on form and couldn't find the active thread.

Don,t we feel need of mobile app for CE on android and app store?

K, what is the percentage of users accessing CE from mobile?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've already discussed this. The front page of CE uses responsive design. The community will get its own mobile theme which will make it super easy to access CE on web pages. The mobile theme will be launched soon and it's currently under development.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm 3rd sudent of ece under WBUT. i want to know abut training,which kind of training i should do and where... i live in kolkata,WB.
If I buy a mobile (ex. HTC Sensation) in China, Can I use it in India?
Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the former Prime minister of India known for his fierce poems and the only non-Congress prime minister to last a five-year term . He was and...
https://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/...stems-slideshow/kolkata-photo-1339065762.html
how e1 and e2 lag behind flux by 90 how applied voltage and induced emf equal in secondary of transformer and differ in primary winding where single phase transformers generally...