can Auto Cad 2009 do this?

hello friends i want to make a draft tube in autocad 2009 such that its one end is circular and other end is rectangular ,,,,,,,, and it is of elbow shape.......can autocad have any command to make a surface between two different shapes

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    Yes of course, there is 'Loft' command in autocad which can do that.

These links will be useful-

docs.autodesk.com
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    mechky
    Yes of course, there is 'Loft' command in autocad which can do that.

These links will be useful-

docs.autodesk.com
    thanks brother i need it ........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

one of my friend has got AIR rank in 4000's will he get a call from BHEL,NTPC,IOC???will he get any of the IITS??
I want to discuss this, because it is of utmost relevance. How does being able to mug the Canizzaro reaction test my aptitude at engineering in the AIEEE/IIT-JEE exams? Maybe...
Some things have to be rote-learned, even after heavy dosage of understanding. More so with the subject of Automobile, with diagrams popping up in every question. That's a boon actually,...
i have completd my b.tech in 2011 in eee. presently m employd in an automation company as maintenence engineer. but m more intrst in application side which needs knowledge of...
Ever wondered who created the meme? It is Christopher Poole an American Web Entrepreneur. He is touted as the most successful web Entrepreneur you can ever meet. Recently I came...