Can Audi A8 steal the show in Frankfurt autoshow to be held at Germany?

Yes it is confirmed that Audi has planned to release its luxury segment car named "A8" in frankfurt autoshow.It was an out and out competition for Audi and Mercedes S class cars.This cute abd temptating baby from Audi has more options to offer customers.They are as follows

Its powertrain which
includes TFSI petrol engines of
varying displacements (2.0L
hybrid, 3.0L and 4.0L), TDI diesel
engines (3.0L and 4.2L) and a
range topping 6.3 W12 FSI petrol.
It was expected to have better fuel economy and
lesser CO2 emissions .
Its offer cant resist audi lovers to take a look at it.
spy shot will be uploaded soon......

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well i love audi and I guess A8 will take over a lot of other competitions currently in the market. With the new specs and the awesomeness, I m sure this would pose a beauty in Frankfurt
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Audi's turn towards lesser CO2 and ecofriendly tech is really a boon to its design

The owner can be proud that he is advocating and encouraging Go Green initiative of the government of the world
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-front2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-front2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-Rear
    How is the new look of Audi A8 which was spied in Italy road testing.
    Audi also planed to introduce Audi Led matrix lighting.Whats your take on this.....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    LED lighting is going to be more energy efficient and can reduce the power consumption like hell for giving the same Luminosity

This move makes A8 really more cooler than could be expected. Surely a green car
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Wait
    Conqueror
    LED lighting is going to be more energy efficient and can reduce the power consumption like hell for giving the same Luminosity

This move makes A8 really more cooler than could be expected. Surely a green car
    Dear friend wait for another 10mins and I will be back with the details of Audi LED lighting system👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday Union Minister Kapil Sibal said " Pre poll predictions has to be stopped as it affects the mind frame of the Voter. There is a claim that the Voters...
There are some studies that show that a messy desk shows that the person is more creative (finding reasons for the mess?). There may be some merit to the findings...
Indian Government has passed the Indian Companies Bill 2013. I thought of jotting down the highlights and 'what you need to know' so that you don't have to go through...
A good news for Developers using OS X- Apple has announced release of OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 5. This would be a beta release and will feature a preview...
how to store the contents on command prompt on to a file?? Is there any buffer log created? like we have in SQL? (the 'ed' command opens up the latest...