Can anyone tell me how to prepare a paper for conference....

I was a student of IT,I need to present a paper can any one suggest me the better topic in computer applications,databases....

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Hey You have given with the topics in the Poster. You can list the topics here .Also I want to suggest you the topic, cloud computing.It is really an interesting topic.For your information,Cloud Computing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body give me a idea of what to study for the bharath electronics examination???
Mentum Planet Demonstrates Unprecedented Gains from Ubidyne’s Antenna Embedded Radio Technology Advanced Software Enables Operators to Create ”AER Aware” Networks and Realize Tremendous Improvements in Network Coverage and Capacity Using...
This is just an attention seeker. We've began updating VoiCE actively and look forward to your participation, through comments, views etc. VoiCE posts are all filled with latest information and...
Lund, Sweden - May 13, 2010 - Swedish startup Anyfi Networks today came out of stealth mode to present Anyfi.net, a Wi-Fi roaming technology they hope will shake up the...
hi friends,i want to operate electrical appliances by remote control,can anyone tell me how it can be done