can anyone help me..about industrial training/?

hi..i'm in 3rd year cs and i need to do industrial training of 3o days as my university syllabus,,,so can you suggest me in which field i should take it an from where i can do i?????

Replies

• HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    what's it yar...48 views and there is nobody to help me.......????
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Can you please elaborate your question. In the sense, What that industrial training is? And what about you have to do?
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    ok.......listen
    i need to do an industrial training and i want the field which is good and helpfull my career and the organization which offer training......that's it..i think you have to do also...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Actually I don't have any idea about this training. And we don't have.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Himanshu,

Firstly, please decide what course interests you. CEans emphasis on interest oriented studies.Once you are done with deciding what you are interested in, you can then start looking for computer institutes / companies which have any student apprentice work for that specific field and you can apply accordingly. Since you are a computer engineer, you have quite good options of many languages and choosing one should not be difficult based on your expertise level.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    hey..i'm failing to decide any topic yar..thats why i made this thread to consult with my friend that what should be right......?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wondering what are the factors that limit (or matter) in wireless data transfer techniques. Any knows what's the max data transfer capacity available today (MB/GB) per second?
can anyone please tell me how to separate a video and a sound in the video???
can a PPM be constructed, using Brownian Motion? I mean, some wheel where one part is subject to collisions by molecules, and the rest is not................something like that?
Hi, Im in my third year of studying chemical engineering, I just wonder if there any scopes of corrosion studies for chemical engineers since I'm having my practical right now...
if any software is installed in my computer. is there any way to make this original .exe file of that installed software . ๐Ÿ˜