Can anyone guide me strategy for studies of engineering from pune university pls?

hello, i just got admission for computer branch in pune university. so, i want help from you to regularise and sketch out strategy for effective studies. thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations, Pratik 😀 You've taken your second step into the world of engineering (first was joining CE 😉 )

The most effective study is self-study. Be interested in the subjects taught to you and also try to implement the knowledge that you get in theory classes. For example, if you're taught the concept of pointers in C; it would help if you try to write program in C using the pointers. The idea is to think beyond what's taught.

Does this help? Or you are asking for something different?
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    Thanks. It really helped, now you cleared out my way of looking for further studies on this "second" step stone.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I've done my engineering from Pune University as well. Which college did you get into? PU has a good standing..Most companies while coming to PU colleges for placement reduce their criterion by 5-10 percent. Infosys comes to my college at 55 percent;. That's because they know getting marks in PU is a tough job!! best of luck!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know how the 2-D arrays are stored in the memory, exactly how does the compiler look at the 2-D array?😒
I HAVE MADE THIS PAGE AND HOPING FOR A GOOD RESPONSE, SPECIALLY FROM THE YOUTH. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS INITIATIVE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND...
What exactly a "End task" feature do(Task Manager) which a "Close" Feature can't? Why doesn't simply closing a non-responding document works?😕
Ferrari engineers have developed F10 simulator that lets your experience the joy of driving an F10 virtually and also compete with others on the Fiorano circuit. The simulator is available...
BAE's Military Air Solutions (MAS) will cut about 700 jobs over the next few days. At the company’s Farnborough facility, 55 jobs could be slashed because of the government’s 2009...