Can any suggest the Best motor and Propeller combination for a electric powered glider

Hi,

I am currently doing a project for university, my criteria are 4m wingspan and 20 W/lb and max speed of 49 km/h, I have to make an electric glider within those limits. I have found a propeller that should work, the GWS-RS 12x8.

I have calculated a rough weight of 1.5 kg. I have a desired current per motor of 6A.

Can anyone help me find a motor that would be suitable for my plane?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi is there any news letter which will give daily updates on the current technology? I know Crazy engineers gives updates. But still I want to know newsletters or magzines...
arrange the numbers 1 to 8 in the grid below such that adjacent numbers are not in adjacent boxes (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). the arrangement above, for example, is wrong...
Guys, I tried to install primavera on w7 but I can't complete the process.😔 How to know the version? Whether it can be installed on w7? steps? Anyone with similar...
Hi All, I can't stop thinking of 8085 micro-processor when it come with LED controls so, i was just working to build my on 8085 Board. This was my first...
I know how to take input in c++ using standard console functions like cout and cin . But how can I use an external input file to give input to...