Can any one tell what course i can take after my B.E(EEE)?

I m in my final semester of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I would like to take a course on Vlsi in vector institute but most of them r suggesting to takeup embedded systems they are quoting that job oppurtunity s less for vlsi.can anyone help me?I have same level of knowledge(very less) in both the field.pls tell me if u were my case what would u actually choose.

Replies

• Jeremy Sherman
    Jeremy Sherman

The best you can do now is finding a professional in the area you're interested in and ask for mentorship. The mentor may ask you to do some work for free but this will going to extend your experience and portfolio, so use your opportunities. In my experiecne, I found a https://writingpeak.co.uk/assignment-writing-service and did engineering for ther new office 50% free of charge with their current engineer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have caterpillar c18 generators, on low load first under frequency alarm came then reverse power trip
I want to study Architectural engineering after my diploma
I am pursuing Mphil Computer scienc with MCA back ground, can you please give some ideas for my dissertation. I am interested in cloud, data mining, networking
From assembly and pick-and-place to material handling and packaging, the use of robots is on the rise in factory automation. Extremely customizable in even the most complex applications, automation systems...
What's Ur review of insofe for a fresher from non programming background?.Would the classes be taught from basics?How's the placement scenario for a fresher and what's the AVG package one...