Can any one please tell which C-Dac center is better for desd and vlsi

Hello my name is vivek
I have secured score like this as below ..Can anyone say can i get seat in cdac hyderabad / banglore / pune , if not in these three centers where can i get in desd and vlsi. what are placements provided at cdac with respect to centers.

Rank based on performance in Section A :
Rank based on performance in Section A+B :2157
Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C :664

Position for Course(s) Applied
Above your rank 308 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI.
Above your rank 537 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
Above your rank 707 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.
Above your rank 327 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD.
Hoping for positive response . please reply soon....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has announced the addition of a new member to their Galaxy Tab family with a new tablet called the 'Galaxy Tab S', which is said to have the most...
Android Developers, you prolly shouldn't miss this - ​Couple pictures to keep you more interested in this conference - ​
If you want the benefits of a laptop and a tablet in a single device, the all new gadget from Intel called - 'Education 2 in 1' might just be...
Rawatbhata is a town in Rajasthan, India. About 11 Kms away from it is a nuclear power plant operated by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL). Temperatures in Rajasthan...
If you went to bed early last night you would probably missed the biggest event on the Google calendar, the Google I/O keynote. As Google delivered some expected news as...