Can any one help me with one video about inside machine part that skin dry soybean peeling?

can any one help me with one vedio about inside machine part thet skin dry soyabean peeling? please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Blvn Lakshman
    can any one help me with one vedio about inside machine part thet skin dry soyabean peeling? please
    Not clear what help you need? Are you facing issues finding the video itself?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    These are proprietary machines. Unlikely that you will find any video showing the detailed design of such machines.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! i use Linux now-days!! i updates my systems and at the end no sound come out after the install. help on this,, i used lenovo pc with linux mint...
Myself & @Sanyam Khurana have decided to team up for a tech blog. He'll writing articles on C/C++ tutorials & I will be covering Linux related Tweaks/HowTos & soon bash...
I would like to know few good web-hosting service providers for one domain which is not too costly, have 99.99% uptime & gives unlimited storage. One dumb question : Since...
ISRO's Mars Orbiter is all set to take off on its mission to conquer Mars at about 02:38 PM (Indian Standard Time) from SDSC SHAR Sriharikota. Though engineers have ensured...
I'm curious to know what does Polar stand for in PSLV - the launch system ISRO has developed to launch satellites into their respective orbits. I tried searching for clues...