Can any body send me the link for downloading Test your C++ Skills by Yashawant Kanet

I have googling this for about 15 days now, but not able to get any ebook or torrent to download fro free!

Again, I need a free version

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Can any body send me the link for downloading Test your C++ Skills by Yashawant K

Test your C++ skills is not available for free. We do not allow any illegal activities through CE. This thread is being locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I'm wanting to calculate the instantaneous power of a piston. I know that usually P = Fv, where F is the force applied and v is the velocity....
If you are an Apple fanboy, you should listen to this Steve Jobs song - [video=youtube;i_qWXTuzVxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_qWXTuzVxE[/video]
Hi, sorry for being here after a very long time(really long...1yr almost) 😒 I'm pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering From Indraprastha University (2nd Year) and need help for making a...
Hello friends First of all i would like to thanks all who helped me for solving my password program problem in c++.I had a two problems 1.searching 2.sorting of records...
Hello Ceans ! I saw that many ceans are asking about the project or posting threads regarding the query in their project but no one replies back with the status...