Campus Interviews: EVM college of Engineering and Technology, Guntur, A.P.

Hi guys..!

Just Now I came to know that... Tomarrow, i.e on 6-2-2010, there are Campus Interviews conducting in EVM college of Engineering and Technology, Guntur, A.P.

More than 20 Famous Companies including WIPRO, HCL, CTS Corporation, Reliance Communications etc. are conducting these Interviews. Btech, Mtech, MCA, MBA, B.Sc computers students of 2006 to 2010 batch may attend thses Interviews.

No Information is available in the College website or in the net.
For More Details Contact : 9177435706.

Please use search engine for the college adress and all.

Source : News Paper.

P.S : Since am a student, am not eligible for this.😔 All the best for who are attending.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. I am trying to design a website(college project) for managing smart gadgets like ipod ,mobile phones etc. Vision is to provide an online monitoring system to the users to...
The Leading Worldwide Player In The Cable Industry Will Play A Major Role At The Coming “Middle East Electricity” Exhibition In Dubai (Feb. 9-11th) By Presenting Its New Strategy, Organization...
Hello, Anyone has any idea how to deal with value 'bins' in the code in this project? here is the link: dt.rar :: Pobierz za darmo! Darmowy hosting plików.
We are working with TSOP , and we would like to know that a single 555 timer can be used for how many IR Leds at 38 kHz? Currently, we...
can anyone please tell me the cost of getting a website designed and how much it will take to maintain the website?