Camera Is not working : Battery Exhausted

I have Nikon camera. Today, when i used it, it said "Battery Exhausted" and it's showing the same thing again & again. I have checked the manual. It has written as Charge or replace. I tried to charge it but didn't work. Do i need to replace with the new one? What's wrong with the old one? Any idea?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Always post gadget related questions in gadget section. Thread moved.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Which Nikon series is your camera?
    Did you check what batteries you must use for your camera, in case if it requires a specific kind of battery.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    if you are using rechargable batteries, they may require simple charging. They don't exhaust off suddenly. you saw the performance degradation of the batteries?? n aren't they getting charged from the charger now?? something wrong may be with the charger too.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From my experience, the battery level indicators on electronic gadgets are correct 90% of the times. If your NIKON uses regular pencil cells (AA-type), simple take them out and use them in your alarm clock. Should last for at least two-three more months. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a story which happened many years ago about an elementary teacher. Her name was Mrs. Thompson. As she stood in front of her fifth grade class on the...
I am designing a manual press tool, for installation of frets for stringed instruments. What I need help is how long the lever should be? While the requirements is pressure...
Wall of Knowledge at the Stockholm Public Library, Sweden​ ​​​The Stockholm Public Library is one of Stockholm’s most notable buildings. The library was opened in 1928 and designed by Gunnar...
The Mumbai Pune Expressway or Yashwantrao Chavan Mumbai Pune Expressway​ ​ It is India's first six-lane concrete, high-speed, access controlled tolled expressway. It spans a distance of 93 km connecting...
I'm having some problem on a program i create. the purpose of this program is to identify what type of conic using discriminant. f B2 − 4AC < 0, the...