'Call of Duty: Ghosts' Trailer Gunfights in Space, Shoots Awesome!

The latest Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer has sketched some of the most key moments from the game- including a zero-gravity gunfight and a guerilla helicopter takedown. A father-son theme envelopes the heart of this film.

Space-11

Call of Duty: Ghosts release November 5 for current-gen platforms and Wii U, while the PlayStation 4 compatible title shall release November 15th. Xbox One users need to wait a little more till November 22.

Catch the trailer here-

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its gona be a happy day for shooting game lovers......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When i tried to open gmail,I was quite suprised to see the new feature and ease of access in mailing.Does anyone noticed it?
What is assertion in java and why it is used ?
guys....i m so eager to design a robot to participate in robowar competition in an all india symposium...can you give some ideas on making that in simple techno and in...
if converting rotating energy is possible , then y can't we use a rotating circular disk with teeth and connecting a number of same type of disk in series with...
we all heard that energy can be neither created nor destroyed...but y the world sufffer from energy scarcity.....are we able to get the same energy from every machines...for example...,electric fan...