Call from your own number on Google Voice

the company has introduced a new feature that will allow consumers to use its Google Voice service without switching to a special phone number.

Google Voice offers a variety of voicemail management features, including unlimited storage and text transcription of voicemail messages. Until now, using Google Voice required adopting a special Google phone number, reports Reuters. The new feature allows people to retain their existing phone numbers. The service also allows users to make low-priced international calls by routing portions of the call over Google's infrastructure and the internet.
😎

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    that will be great for daily users

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I`ve had a new idea in designing a pulse jet by adding a valve in it... According to my intuition and logically this increases the output many folds and I`ve...
India’s most spectacular online technical event Be ready for the virtual launch of windows 7,windows server R2 and other Microsoft product Virtual TechDays :: Registration
A spirited all-round performance helped India convincingly beat Australia by 99 runs in the second One-dayer at Nagpur. and also Indians Deserved it 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Motorola has finally launched their first Android mobile OS powered phone: Droid. The phone looks awesome! Check it out here: Droid from Verizon Wireless
Yahoo's Tapan Bhat has revealed that ever since Yahoo rolled out its new front page [all AJAX zazzy homepage πŸ˜‰ ] the average time spent on its front page is...