Call for Research Papers

=========================================================
Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences
Call for Research Papers
#-Link-Snipped-#
ISSN: 2079-8407
=========================================================

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences (ISSN 2079-8407) is an International refereed research publishing journal, dedicated to the latest advancement of all theoretical and scientific aspects of Computing and Information Sciences. The objectives of the journal are to promote and publish original high quality research and to provide a forum to the researchers and industry practitioners for exchanging ideas, knowledge, and experience.

We welcome original research and industry experience papers. Submitted papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria and manuscripts should follow the style of the journal for the purpose of both reviewing and editing. All the submissions will be published free of cost after peer-reviewed by the panel of experts associated with journal. For more information please visit #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are requested to circulate this message among your colleagues and college/university fellows.

Sincerely Yours,

Managing Editor
Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences
URL: #-Link-Snipped-#
E-mail: #-Link-Snipped-#/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have observed something today , I have observed that there is option to set background image for google page for our login. It is taking sometime to load though!
Hi , I have a project topic which flashed my mind....but not sure whether its possible or not. For files to be transfered from one usb to another, we require...
I'm simply copy-pasting them from our inbox. Engineering standards in India should go up. See - Name: Anoop | Contact Phone: 96XXXXX67 | CE ID: an---l I wish to work...
Just curious to know Is there anyone here who go for a walk or do some exercise daily?
hello frnd, i am new with this technology and am doing E&C. and i want know about designing of VLSI. so please help me about same. thank you regard uma...