CAESAR II Professionals Required

Dear All,

Require a CAESAR II professionals on urgent basis. Interested candidate can mail their profile on #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
Gautam Vadnere

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why does xyntech.in not load in my browser and appear in search results?
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    Xyntech Solutions is a growing consultancy. It has started in the year 2009 & it was jus a small freelancing group of engineers. None of us was having an intension of expansion of Xyntech, we just want it limited to 12 professionals from various stream. But as the day passed the no. Of projects has increased and the expectation from clients also increased which was not possible to fulfill in such a small group. So finally we have to decide it to expand our team and registered our firm as pvt. Ltd. Company and which is under process. Our website will also be live by december end. We've also applied for export license. Many more development is under process.

The_Big_K
    Why does xyntech.in not load in my browser and appear in search results?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the formula for finding energy stored in flat coils, if following data is given 1)internal diameter 2)no. of coils 3)external diameter etc...........
Accenture is one of the dream companies for many computer science , IT and engineering students from other branches of engineering as well. The brand value Accenture brings tremendous. We...
hello everybody...m sangeetha..currently pursuing b.tec from sjce mysore in cs.my dream is to do some work related to space.😀
Ajmal Kasab, one of the key captures in Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008 has been hanged till death in Pune's Yerwada jail at 7:36 am today - as per the...
Edited Post: How do I handle the issue of my computer not recognising external hard disk? Original Post: Dear folks, Could u help me to know abt this issue? Following...